Friday 23 September 2016

drama this term term 3

Blog Post title
WALT apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.


improvisation TECHNIQUES that I have used successfully are, knowing what to say straight away.


Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I would like to have more practice at never say no because i always end up killing the scene.


The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was the host game because it was funny acting out the quirks and seeing other people doing them.


The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was never say no because sometimes i said no and it killed the scene.


My favorite improvisation game was the host game because it was funny acting out the quirks and seeing other people doing them.

My next step/ something I need to work on further  in improvisation is no to say no because I said so quite a lot then it killed the scene

No comments:

Post a Comment