Friday 3 March 2017

merit blog post one leadership 2017

This week at the leadership meeting we had Mrs McCloud. I had to do SML because I had been away so I had nothing to do, Hussain had gone home so he could not help me and tell me what we should of been doing. After a while we got called in to listen to the house captains presentation, it was about the bins and how we can earn house point by filling them up with rubbish. We also played a game of hot seat, this game is where u sit on a seat and then they give you a character,  the other people ask you questions and the person on the seat has to give an answer back acting like the character they have been given. 
I think the care value i showed was active thinker because since i had no work to do i started to do my SML.

No comments:

Post a Comment