Sunday 26 March 2017

my leadership writing


In writing I have been learning to:
  • use all basic punctuation independently
  • attempt more complex punctuation (eg semicolons, colons, parentheses)

I have been especially focusing on using parentheses and commas. I have highlighted these in green where I have used them as well as other punctuation that I changed because it was used incorrectly. Here is a piece of my writing that shows this.


The 6 leadership traits are Integrity, Active thinker, Goal focused, Trustworthy, Resilient and Motivational.
I think as Cultural Ambassador I need to show all of these leadership roles in my role. Cultural  Ambassador
is where Hussain and I put the flag up and down each day we also organised  Cultural week with Mrs Ward. We also read the phrase of the fortnight at every whole school assembly which is every 2nd week. I think the one of the leadership traits i use the most is Trustworthy because people trust me to put the flag up and down everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment